Monday, August 2, 2010

weekend rundown

Unfortunately, I was sick most of the weekend. I want to blame it on the food I had for lunch on Friday, but I am really not sure who or what the culprit was - therefore, the sandwich shop will remain anonymous for fear that I may ruin one of my friends' favorite stops. Regardless of the lack of name dropping, I was sick as a dog and barely got to make it to this beautiful girl's wedding rehearsal!

{Vivian giving Mary Eileen & Zack the sweetest toast ever}

{look at these pretty flowers and perfect calligraphy}

Saturday was spent perusing the local cable channels for something to entertain me while I sulked.  I am not a very good sick person. I don't like not being able to do all the things I want to do on Saturday. Now, don't get me wrong. I love a nice lazy day, but a forced one- never.

By Sunday, I was feeling better and hungry. When the thermostat in your car says 107 and your steering wheel is as hot as an iron, the only thing you want is a refreshing scoop of ice cream- or at least I do! Tison brought me to Maggie Moo's and all of a sudden I was all smiles.


ps- can you believe I have been blogging for a month now. crazy! I never do anything consistently. I think I must be liking it! {wink}

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you just look so cute in that ice cream picture! i'm so glad you're no longer sick & were able to have so much fun at work today. p.s. red bull & icees.. the new thing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...