Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunday Funday

Hey there. How was your weekend? Per usual I am sitting on the couch wondering how the weekend went by so fast. It can't possibly be over already! I did a couple of fun things with a couple of fun people.
This is a quick snapshot of what I have been up to the last couple of days.

Farmer's Market
Chessi and I went downtown on Saturday morning to the local farmer's market. It was great to see so many people out so early in the morning! (We had to stop at starbucks before hand just to get going) I left with some goat's milk and feta cheese made by a husband and wife from Moreauville, LA. 
 
{love this girl}

Rollin' in the Dough 
Right after we arrived, it started raining cats and dogs! Good thing they make these burgers to order so by the time we finished our delicious homemade buns the rain had stopped. Gotta love these random summer storms! My slicker is staying in my car from now on.


Jon Michael's Christening - Logan Farms
{the adorable newly weds}

{the beautiful mommy-to-be}

Kickball Game Turned to Child's Play 

It was too stinkin' hot for our regular kickball game- so after an attempt to kick the ball around we went to the fountains on the river front. To be honest, I was not expecting this to be as fun as it turned out to be. Although we scared off the children, we stayed and played in the water for a good hour!

-the quality of the pictures in this slideshow are very poor- 
gimme a break, I am new at the blogging business-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...