Friday, July 16, 2010

biiiiiirthday celebrations

Part 1
Wednesday night the boy and I were going to celebrate my bday {just the 2 of us} with a delicious steak. mmmm- I think the best steak in town is from The Cub.  When we arrived, all the tables were filled with people enjoying said steak. Not knowing we should have made reservations, there were 9 parties in line ahead of us. Oh well, I guess we will have to celebrate my bday there another time.

The alternative was a nice local indian restaurant called Indigo. 

{romantic interior}

{Some kind of Indian hush puppy and my precious date}

To conclude the evening we watched Everything Is Illuminated
It is a unique take on WWII. I highly recommend it.

All in all- lovely evening!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...