Thursday, December 23, 2010

tis the season to be jolly...

 
Every year to date, my sisters and I pile in the same bed on Christmas Eve night to watch a holiday themed movie. {typically The Grinch} As kids we used to drift off into dreamland thinking of how many inches the Grinch's heart had grown, how cute Cindy Lou Hoo was, and when Santa would arrive... although now we each want to get "a good night sleep" in our own beds and even sleep past 6:30 a.m. on Christmas morning, I still get that feeling- you know- that magical feeling of joy and comfort, and excitement. This Christmas Eve tradition reminds me of years past and makes me feel like a kid again.


________________________________________________________________


Thanks to everyone for sharing their favorite Christmas memory on the Clutch Giveaway post. I called the designer, Diane Montgomery, and asked her to randomly pick a number between 1 and 9 to select the winner. Congratulations to #7!
Laura said...
I had no idea you made clutches, Diane. They are so cute! I will be sure to buy one from you soon. I am always looking for unique birthday gifts. As for Christmas memories...I can remember Christmas day a few years ago it snowed in New Orleans. Well, it was more like frozen rain that turned back into rain when it hit the ground, but you get the idea. It was magical to have such an unusual event happen on Christmas day and to be able to share it with loved ones. Merry Christmas!
You have won this clutch, Laura! Please email me at linz.hudson@gmail.com with your address.

MERRY MAGICAL CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...