Friday, May 18, 2012

rumor has it...

Rumor has it that I have been late on posting pictures. I pretty much got yelled at yesterday by my sister Leslie for not having posted pictures from a pretty big event- Easter. See what happens when I DON'T bring my camera places, David Marshall?! {Who dared me not to take one picture all day} I guess someone I can't go anywhere without her best friend camera. I didn't last an hour before picking one up. Thanks for sending me the pictures I took on your camera, Lauren. haha. xo
Every Easter {since we stopped hunting Easter eggs} Dad comes up with a creative competitive brain teasers involving cash rewards! It is awesome. This year we played "Riddle me this." Tison and I found out quick that riddles are not our strong suit. However, I did enjoy the noise makers Dad gave us to use as buzzers! So, I leave with this:

What can run but never walks, 
has a mouth but never talks, 
has a bed but never sleeps, 
has a head but never weeps?


{the answer is...here.}

1 comment:

susan said...

Thank you, Leslie, for yelling at your sister.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...