Monday, November 1, 2010

charming weekend...Part 1

This weekend one of my childhood playmates/god brother/like-a-cousin/friend got married in Covington, Louisiana. My whole family was able to make it, which added to the excitement surrounding the entire  weekend. The rehearsal dinner on Friday night was held at Mary and Roy's house. The evening was so quaint with several oil lamps illuminating the night as we dined on classic Cajun cuisine. It had such an intimate feel that I decided to put the camera down and take pictures with my mind...

I made up for it on Saturday though! Leslie, Tison, David, Lauren and I went to the Abita Brewery in Abita Springs, Louisiana. Having been to the Coors Brewery in Colorado I thought I knew how this would go, but staying true to the laid back LA attitude the brewery was more like going to a bar! (for FREE that is!)You have an hour to enjoy the beer on tap and relax. We got beer, we played games, and bought t-shirts! Lauren drank ROOT beer if anyone was wondering.... :)

Next time you are around Abita Springs stop by the brewery. We had so much fun!!
www.abita.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...