Monday, September 13, 2010

weekend recap...

The Shreveport Metropolitan Ballet performed at the Riverview Theater Saturday night. Diane, Lauren, and I attended. It is amazing how beautiful choreographed dance can be. I literally got chill bumps during some of the performances! The picture above is during intermission when they invited all the young people in the crowd who wanted a little lesson to jump on stage. I was this-close to going up there myself, but I didn't want to steal the show!!

After the ballet, we went to the Village Grille where we met up with Daci and Natalie. We all indulged in the well known snow bear, of course! I had the shrimp lafayette appetizer and snuck a bite of that strawberry cake :)  The food was divine.
The ambiance is reminiscent of Mad Men, the show I can't seem to get enough of. It was a lovely night out with some hilarious and gorgeous ladies!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

so much fun! of course i love these pics :)

DJ said...

yay! I laughed out loud at the "moo" caption

Unknown said...

haha- that meat looks disgusting just laying there all red and raw...mooooo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...