Wednesday, September 15, 2010

J'adore Pretty Things


1
This inspiring quote:


2
The adorable packaging design from The Flour Pot Bakery


3
This SICK video
{and I mean sick in a bada$$ way. how the H E double hockey sticks do they do it?}


4
Everything about this Fall Lookbook is fabulous.
I ADORE what's going on in the fashion world right now!


5
These pencil carvings by Dalton Ghetti make me say, "WHAT!?!?!?"


6


7
The hand-printed cards from Lisa Jones Studio
8
These crazy monsters

{this is me- on the couch with Sausage Bear(black) and Mr. Butters (golden) watching tv after work while they nap in my lap. They just loooooove to cuddle and let's be honest- i don't hate it!}

9
This new book I ordered has offered me much needed inspiration and empowerment this week.

{picture via grain edit and check out the book tour here}

10
I have to get some of these headphones. How precious! Right!? Yep, gotta have 'em.

{find them on the wonderfully designed Red Velvet Art Blog}

2 comments:

DJ said...

I love all of these things too! (I mean, other than your dogs. Mine's better. ;) ) In fact, I saw that draw and cook blog earlier this week and it inspired me to start making a cookbook I've been meaning to make for 2 years!

Now I'm going to stop commenting on every one of your posts before I look like a stalker.

Unknown said...

haha! I love comments/your thoughts! Please don't stop! I am glad you love these things- boy are people creative out there in the world! so inspiring :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...