Thursday, September 30, 2010

indulging indulgences

I don't know if you could tell from this blog and the many posts I write about eateries...BUT I often indulge in things I probably shouldn't. I don't know if you are like me, but when I eat something I know is bad for me- guilt immediately follows. Let's just say, I have been feeling guilty a lot lately! :)

So, as this fresh month and season begin I am dedicating myself to a little life change. Out with the old and in with the new healthy thoughts and activities. I am willing to admit that I will more than likely indulge every now and then, but I am going to be more conscious of how much physical activity I get each day and aware of what I am eating to supply my body with energy. I am ready to start believing in myself again. I am ready to make a change. I guess I am blogging about it because it has been all encompassing lately and I hope that you will help hold me accountable...

In the spirit of The Last Supper, Lauren and I went to Cane's and Quizno's for lunch this week.

{wednesday}
{thursday}

Tomorrow is the day of change for me- mind and body- and I am so excited about it.

Thanks for your support!

1 comment:

lsc said...

love love LOVE our picnic & the 'word bubbles.'

october is our month - i'm excited!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...