Wednesday, September 11, 2013

it's a...

I had a doctor's appointment today and they were able to tell the gender of the baby! I had them write it on a piece of paper and put it in a sealed envelope. We are having our families over for a little reveal tonight. I am giddy with excitement! I am dying to know what you guys think it is.... comment and let me know if you think it's a boy or a girl. I will let y'all know tomorrow! Eeeek!!! I can't believe I am finding out in a few hours!

Amazing the difference 10 weeks can make, no?

As always, thanks for visiting and for keeping baby T in your prayers! The doc told me today that I was going to have my hands full with this kiddo because he/she wouldn't stop moving around during the ultrasound. It is so much fun to imagine this little baby's personality already shining through. I am SO looking forward to feeling him/her move in my belly. They say it will be any day now...

(Sorry about the crickets on the blog lately- we have been looking at buying a home! Exciting stuff, but stressful stuff. I really had no idea what all went into this home buying business.- whew- It has been consuming my evenings; another thing I will fill you in on soon :-)

Don't forget to let me know what you think! 
 Is it a...

Boy

or 

Girl?

 

4 comments:

Jordan Lynch said...

I think it's a girl. I can't wait to hear whether it's a he or she!!!

Amy Shaughnessy said...

So exciting! What a fun way to find out the gender too. Good luck with the house search. We moved once when I was pregnant and I know how that can be stressful. Can't wait to hear what you are having.

Amy

yanmaneee said...

supreme clothing
nike air max 95
nike kd 11
supreme hoodie
cheap nba jerseys
supreme hoodie
christian louboutin shoes
adidas yeezy
louboutin shoes uk
kobe 9

mochyr said...

g3k37x5t45 f0j80u6o79 m1t38l3t50 k3v62f1b48 y1e44g6q19 d7v88b9v50

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...