Thursday, September 26, 2013

Hooray, hooray! It's CLOSING day!

It is official! Mr. T and I are moving to a new neighborhood. We are becoming home owners...we are REAL grown ups now!AHHH! I am looking forward to all the little projects we will have together making this new space ours. I have been at my current rent home for 5 years - FIVE YEARS! and it is going to be sad to say goodbye to her, but I know in my heart that I will get just as much attachment to this home as the years go by and we build our memories around it. I mean- this will be the home that we bring our first baby home to- wow! Talk about making a mark on your memories.

I'd like to say a special thank you to our realtor, David Roberts, who has calmed my nerves many a time and made this first time home buyer feel at ease with the process. He made it fun and I never doubted that he had our best interest at heart. David, you don't know what it means to us to have gone through this whole experience with you. You are just the best! Thank you for everything.


The movers are coming at 8:00 AM Saturday morning; there's no looking back now!


3 comments:

Susan said...

I am so proud of you adults!! Celebrate your new home and then roll up your sleeves.

siddathornton said...

i can't wait to see y'all's new place when i visit in a couple months! so happy for you two!

Heather said...

Congrats on your new home! I'm Heather and I just have a quick question about your blog that I was hoping you could answer! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com I would greatly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...