Thursday, June 20, 2013

House for Hope...

Have you visited the House for Hope yet? I just love walking through homes and seeing how things are laid out, getting ideas on paint colors, new gadgets and creative design. Mr. T and I went to Island Park off Clyde Fant on Saturday to check her out. My favorite part of the floor plan was the open kitchen overlooking the living room area right when you walk in.
Beautiful kitchen countertops, backsplash, and cabinetry, new appliances, and built-in shelving. Wow.
A walk in pantry is a little bit of a dream of mine- I mean look at how organized you can be in this space!
 The bedrooms were okay, but I feel in love with this painting on the wall. Thinking of trying to recreate it...
Mr. T liked the lighting and I liked the iron work up the stairwell. 
 The first room you come to upstairs is a media room. T was most impressed with the built-in speakers - I like the leather reclining chairs :)
Double sinks, pretty tile, and a place for towels? Does the Duchess of Cambridge live here? I kid, I kid. We really do love our 1940s home with all of it's charm and it kind of felt like we were cheating on her with this new 2013 model, but it can't hurt to look around, right?



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...