Friday, November 4, 2011

The Halamudas are Hitched!

This was a Camp Fern wedding- and I don't say that because it was an outdoor wedding, or because Whitney and Jeremy met at camp, or even because Whit and I became friends at camp. I say this because the ceremony honored the lessons that Camp Fern teaches its campers by explaining the Fern motto "God First, Others Second, I am Third." The Reverend (Whitney's Uncle, I think) explained that "The Other" is your significant other and how important it is to put your husband or wife's needs before your own. It was very moving. I could honestly feel the love in the air.

{Notice the difference a flash makes in the last group of pictures.}

It was sooo good to see everyone!
Can you guess which head I had to swap in Photoshop? I know,... I'm good ;)

2 comments:

susan said...

You probably didn't want anyone to guess which head, but I couldn't resist. Is it the mother-of-the-whichever one?

Unknown said...

yep! That is amazing Margaret, owner of Camp Fern. Dang, guess I'm not that good- ha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...