Tuesday, February 1, 2011

celebratory drink...

Work has been pretty challenging lately... I actually think I have been grinding my teeth at night due to the stress I am under. As a reward for the completion of one of my big work projects, Tison took me out for a celebratory drink.

He kept telling me how very proud he was of me....which made me feel proud of myself! It also made every minute of overtime worth it :) It was a good reminder that no matter how large or small the accomplishment, when you put the time and effort into being the best you can be - you should pat yourself on the back!

Cheers, to YOU!

3 comments:

Diane said...

I am proud of you too! Job well done!

Tison said...

I believe it was more of an all encompassing celebratory meal with drink included. Either way, I am very proud of you all the time!

Unknown said...

well, maybe the drink was my favorite part ;) and maybe the food didn't photograph well. haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...