Wednesday, November 27, 2013

j'adore pretty things...



1. My husband sent me this link in an email with the subject "something for our little girl" and my heart skipped a beat. Isn't this video awesome!?

2. Another great link about postpartum bodies. As well as a guest post about returning to work after baby. Her nursery is also super super cute.

3. I love this inspiring house tour by Young House Love.

4. This little RN has such great fashion sense - I am enjoying following her on instagram for outfit ideas.

5. Thanks to the Giuliana and Bill show on E! I am obsessed with her home decor and style. Traditional Home did a spread on her design and I can't get enough of these pictures.

6. How precious are these composition book IPad covers from Kate Spade?!

7. I think I'm going to try this DIY from Rue Magazine. Don't you think they would make creative gifts?

8. I have been going nuts over paint colors - trying to decide what to do in each room. I am thinking that this is one of the best neutrals I have seen so far. What do you think? My list of color names is literally 4 post-its long on my desk...

9. I am grateful for the many blessings that have been bestowed upon me in 2013! I am a wife and soon to be mother, I have a very supportive and loving family on both sides, we bought our first home, we have wonderful friends, and we are in good health!

10. J'adore Thanksgiving! I hope you have a wonderful day filling your belly with the most delicious treats! See last year's Thanksgiving here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...