Monday, October 21, 2013

j'adore pretty things...



Here are a few links I have been clicking on and thought worthy of passing along...

1. Five Morning Habits for A Happier Day

2. This beautiful home featured on Design Sponge that does such an excellent job mixing new and old.

3. It seems that pretzel bread is all the rage in the fast food industry these days, but what about this homemade pretzel bread bowl recipe? I think my bread maker needs to get it's first use in our new place!

4. I always love A Cup of Jo lists :)

5. This blog gives you a 4 week meal plan, people. All the planning is done for you! Genius.

6. When I grow up, I want to be Jamie Beck. Her photographs are absolutely stunning, and her style is impeccable. She always appears pulled together in that effortless kind of way. Chic- timeless - elegant.

7. And lastly my favorite photo that was snapped in Oklahoma during Nick and Angie's wedding.
(more to come of that beautiful occasions this week.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...