Friday, August 2, 2013

i'm married to a better orderer...

You know those people that always seem to order the right thing at restaurants? When their food comes out you say, "Dang it! I should have ordered that" or in my case, "Can I have a bite of yours?" Well, I'm married to that person. 9 out of 10 times I want what is on his plate. Because I'm a sucker for trying new restaurants, (I mean, who isn't) Mr. T and I tried Texadelphia the other day. I had to have a cheeseburger. It is what I wanted before I even went in the door. Tison ordered the Founder's Favorite cheesesteak- some of you might be thinking- duh, Lindsey! It's the founders favorite- but, honestly this better ordering thing happens all the time!
After lunch we went to The Robinson to see The Kings of Summer. We both agreed it was one of the best movies we had seen in a long time and we watch A LOT of movies! I think this may have been Megan Mullally's best roll yet. She plays an over protective mother of a teenager -"Girl check, checkin' for a girl in a bikini." Tison and I were giggling in the theater.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...