Thursday, January 10, 2013

New Orleans lady...

Remember this little trip to New Orleans? 

My post holiday work (and over)time has been spent planning for our conference this weekend in NOLA. It is back to the beautiful Windsor Court for a weekend of neurosurgical festivities with Katie-bug!
{This is some of the work crew at our department holiday gathering. I've said it before, but it really makes a huge difference liking the people you work with. Everything is more fun!}

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend, and I also hope that you don't mind me sharing my Christmas and New Years pictures with you next week! Better late than never :) and who doesn't want to pretend it is still the most wonderful time of the year?

2 comments:

siddathornton said...

i hate that it's no longer the holidays - i can't wait to see your photos!

have fun this weekend in new orleans!

mcshuxea said...

c4a97f4w66 w8o72c9d04 p4k17b9l86 u1l49v6z00 z8y06a1y36 f2c19u2m28

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...