Thursday, January 24, 2013

a little date at bistro to go...

Sometimes you just need a little lunch date to remind each other that dating is fun and even though you have been in a relationship for a long time, gosh darn it, it is important, too! I have picked up Bistro To Go's famous strawberry salad to go, but I had yet to eat inside until this holiday season. I can't tell you how many times I thought about going before we actually sat down and ate in their dining room, but it wasn't soon enough.

We all know the feeling of going somewhere- ordering something- and thinking "well, I could have made this at home." How disappointing is that?!  Bistro To Go is not, I repeat - NOT - this kind of restaurant; it is the opposite side of the coin. Their flavors from the seemingly simple strawberry salad topped with addictive dressing, the tomato basil soup, to the creamy stuffed chicken with capers are so complex and mouth wateringly delicious that even after I finished the last bite on my plate I wondered what everything else on the menu tasted like! This will be a repeat restaurant for me for sure.

Have you tried Bistro To Go? What do you recommend?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...