Friday, December 16, 2011

I just can't help myself...

If there is a new restaurant in the area, I seek it out. I keep a running list of new restaurants or places I haven't tried yet at my office desk. It is something I highly look forward to and as of late there are about a zillion popping up on Youree drive, as if there are no other streets in my town. One road- where everything wants to be built. I call it Youree Hell. Did it stop me from trying the new sub place in town, Jersey Mike's on a Saturday during Christmas time? Well, as you can see here- it didn't.
The first time I tried Jersey Mike's was in Charleston, SC when I traveled to attend my friend Laef's graduation. It was so fresh and tasty that it even stood out in my mind years later when I saw the sign on the store front light up in Shreveport. A special drive down Youree Hell proves that I believe it trumps the other subbies out there. Tison ordered the reuben. de-li-cious! Ty and I fibbed (to no one in particular) by repetitively stating how exhausted we were from all the Christmas shopping we had just done (aka sitting on the couch) - how exhausted and famished- sooooo much shopping....hehe ;)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...