Thursday, August 4, 2011

J'adore Pretty Things...



It has been awhile since I have done a J'adore post
so I thought I would show you a few things  I am loving today!

1. This article from Garden and Gun. It's a must read ladies and gents.

2. I am a crazy music lover. I feel like I can't breath without it! My new love for making playlists and discovering new music is Spotify. You have to be "invited" so go here and put your email address in to try it out if you haven't already. In about 3-5 days you will have an email from Spotify to activate your account. It's almost too good to be true!

3. I came across this House Tour in Apartment Therapy today. I am fascinated by how they created such a welcoming and exciting living space with only 1,250 square feet. It is making my head reel with design inspiration!

4. My Mom and Dad went on a vacation last week to several wineries in Texas. {how adorable is that!} My Mom knows how much I adore illustrations. When she came across the children's book titled Stand Tall, Molly Lou Melon, she couldn't pass it up! (You should totally click to look inside.)

5. How adorable is Gwyneth Paltrow? I will show you how adorable she is- go to her GOOP site that is written by her. There are recipes, travel and restaurant suggestions, a few personal antidotes. She is so inspiring.

6. I am also loving the fact that I have been blogging since July 2010. Can you believe it! Here are some past J'adore posts: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

-xo-

1 comment:

Ryan W said...

Congrats on blogging for 1 whole year! That's awesome. I'm trying but I'm not the best at staying up to date :) Keep up the good work

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...