Monday, May 23, 2011

cochon de lait birthday...

When I woke up Saturday morning, there was no sign or warning, I was overjoyed to see the sun...I let out a big sigh of relief and pushed up my sleeve for I was expecting friends over for birthday fun. Tison's birthday pig roast was the reason to toast and all gather in the backyard. We set up the tables and started the coals, brought out the flowers, and tied up the bows... friends started to arrive and everything was going great, until the sky fell out before we even ate! As it started to rain, although it was a pain, everyone grabbed something and headed indoors. Drinking games called THUNDER put us all in a blunder, and the party continued on course. Some might call backyard parties relaxing, but I find them taxing.... so glad the downpour stopped for a spell. Entertaining line dancing and flip cup got us all ready for sup. I don't want to dwell, but honey what the hell, that suckling pig was the bomb-dot-com! While indulging in pork roast, the neighbors must have nearly crocked as the volume level escalated to an extreme. What's that you say? It's a cochon de lait! C'est la vie, let it be and so it seems I'll have another drink off the keg :)

Thanks for coming everyone!
-xo-

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love this post.

Tison said...

Thanks for everything you did to make my birthday a special one! I really appreciate it. You are absolutely the best person in my world.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...