Wednesday, January 12, 2011

a little of this, a little of that...

Is there any better feeling than when you tidy up and everything has found it's perfect place? Some of you might always put things were you got them- I, on the other hand, go through the house like a snail- you can quite literally follow my slime through the house... (ok, not literally. That is gross) I have always been like this, but as you might remember one of the few new years resolutions I made for myself was to be neat and organized. Last night I attacked my room with hangers, pledge, and a hammer. I finally hung this mirror I bought 2 years ago. I found cute hooks at Big Lots over the weekend that I am now using to hang my long necklaces. I think it looks nice under that ole mirror. The crosses were a birthday gift that I hadn't found a proper place for until now... so what do you think? Too much or just right? Happy Wednesday all!

2 comments:

Tison said...

I think it's just right.

tiff said...

It looks nice! I like the jewelry hooks, they look great under the mirror!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...