Thursday, February 28, 2013

stay tuned...

I have been tagging my favorite songs the last two months as I cruise around town. They are the kind of songs that make you stay in your car just to finish them even though you have reached your destination. I hope you all enjoy this collection of needle dropping hits.


In no particular order:
1. Playing Dead by Breathe Owl Breathe
2. Sleep Alone by Two Door Cinema Club
3. Carried Away by Passion Pit
4. The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Any More by The Walker Brothers
5. Judge, Jury and Executioner by Atoms For Peace
6. Change by Churchill
7. Radioactive by Imagine Dragons
8. California by Phantom Planet
9. Forever by Haim
10. All My Friends by LCD Soundsystem
11. May Waltz (Acoustic) by Brooke Fraser
12. Bloom by The Paper Kites
13. You Make My Dreams by Hall & Oats
14. Madness by Muse
13. Feels Like We Only Go Backwards by Tame Impala
14. Default by Django Django
15. Gold Lion by Yeah Yeah Yeahs
16. A Tattered Line of String by The Postal Service
17. Big Parade by The Lumineers
18. Panic Station by Muse
19. Name in Stone by Dead Man's Bones
20. Here With Me by The Killers
{grooveshark playlist link

{We actually just purchased this record from Day Old Blues Records downtown. It is amaaahzing.}

Thanks T for renewing my Sirius XM account as my Christmas present - I was lost without it.

2 comments:

siddathornton said...

YESSSSS! [said like kids in middle school classroom getting pop quiz questions correct]

susan said...

Billy knew about half the artists...me...uhh...'bout 3.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...