Tuesday, October 23, 2012

things to remember from family dinner...

Mom: No one can calm a baby like you, Mom. You are stunning.
Leslie: You could have any hair color and still look like a super model. It really is amazing.
David: It never fails that you will make a funny face at the camera...
I am feeling a collage coming on!
Lauren: How can you put together a well balanced meal for 7 with 2 kids running around? The answer is- quite perfectly. Thanks for the chicken fettuccine, salad, rolls, and cake.
Dad: I'm impressed that you have taught your grandson to "dap."
Way to keep it real, Poppa Doc.
Hudson: I could eat you up. I love playing chase with you in the backyard as you scream at the top of your lungs. (I also love screaming at the top of mine.)
Andrew: You have lost your newborn "tan" and are starting to look more like your mom to me. That is a very good thing sonny boy. You mom says that you are in a fussy stage and don't really like to be awake. I wish I could take away any tummy pain you are having.
You're too cute to pout.
Tison: I had a really good time with you at the Marriage Prep weekend. Learning our love languages and personality types was not only informative, but fun. I am enjoying putting our lessons into practice already. I can't wait to be married to you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...