Thursday, July 19, 2012

dreams are nothing more than wishes...

{Sunday evening: birthday weekend}

Before heading over to my parents house for dinner and b-day cake, we stopped into Oyster Bar to meet Russell and Philip for a margarita - no salt, on the rocks. mmmmmm...
I just couldn't stand that our Shreveport-Bossier Film Tour didn't end on 15 locations on the 15th of July, so I am considering my Dad's birthday song serenade worthy of movie status. Hudson obviously agrees with me.
Mom made a superb meal for the family. Uncle Garry, Aunt Pam, and Stephen joined us and the "special plate" was used, naturally! {wink, wink} We read birthday horoscopes, talked about the Bachelorette, Facebook updates, and how we would like "to go."
Well, I have really strung out this birthday weekend! Check out part 1, part 2, part 3, and part 4. It's going to be a great year!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...