Friday, March 23, 2012

tiny road trip...

Happy Friday! I couldn't be more thrilled that it is the weekend. I have been sick (AGAIN) all week; I just can't seem to get back to my healthy self! I have been under a NyQuil, antibiotic, mucinex coma for the last 5 days in hopes of getting better for this weekend's activities! I'd say I am at about 80% - so we're doing good, people. Ty and I are off to Dallas this afternoon to see Young the Giant and Grouplove perform at the Profit Bar. We purchased the tickets months ago and have been looking forward to it with great expectations. On Saturday we are attending Stefanie's wedding in Ft. Worth, TX. I can't even fathom how gorgeous it is all going to be. ::: xoxo ::: my little dreamers.
{Picture from St. Patrick's Day at Russell's birthday get-together on El Chico's patio. Green nails, green tights, green dress = pinch free all night}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...