Friday, March 16, 2012

red red wiiiiiiine...

I met up with one of my favorite people last night at Frescos to break bread and share a few glasses of wine. It has been too long since I have seen my friend Chessi and her brand spankin' new baby boy, Stafford. We had so much fun on the patio that we decided not to leave until they kicked us out. Our waitress was all but mopping the floor to let us know they were not closing, but CLOSED. It was unintentional, honest. Chessi and I were just enjoying our conversation so much. It is one of the coolest things to watch your friends (and sister) playing/being mommy. I love watching their life completely transform into something new- that  revolves around that little bundle of wonder. It is beautiful. 
This chicken florentine pizza and I have a love-hate relationship. I'll just say it's so delicious, I can't even help myself. Aaaand have you heard of Dave Matthews wine, The Dreaming Tree? mmmmm...perfection. No excuses now. Go get some this weekend.

"I make wines for people to drink. I don't make wines for people to put in their cellar."
 - Steve Reeder on wine

1 comment:

susan said...

Just saw a photo of baby Hudson on Les'facebook page at his birthday party. If you have other photos from the party please send them to me...Love ya, Dahling...Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...