Tuesday, July 15, 2014

this heart melting smile...

Sometimes I think I could just pass out from pure overwhelming love that I feel for this child of mine!

Last night I woke up to E's grunting on the baby monitor (which I LOVE by the way). I clicked the video button to see what she was up to. You would never guess - she's doing push ups in her crib! I lay her down on her back at night - "back is best" they say. She loves to roll over, but she hasn't quite gotten the hang of flipping back over from her stomach to her back and was getting a little frustrated. I went into her nursery to comfort her at 3:30 am - and when I picked her up- y'all - she arose out of the crib with the biggest smile on her face. It was so unexpected that I immediately teared up with joy. Sitting here- hours later- I can still see that face in front of me beaming. She loves me, she really really loves me! It was the best.birthday.present.ever.

{look who's 5 months old! and look at all of those arm muscles :) }


I am yours and you are mine, baby girl.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...