Friday, July 26, 2013

sliding into my 30s...

I can't believe it, but I guess it must be true. I'm 30! The big three-zero. It might have been an excellent form of denial or just a really good idea, but Jennifer and I celebrated our big day by playing lawn games, grilling, and slip-n-sliding with friends and family! It was a really good day. If this is what 30 looks like- I think I'll just stay put, thank you.
{dork alert:: I got super excited when I did well in croquet. 30 going on 13?}
{cutie-patooties!}
{Chessi made this amazing homemade cheesecake with gingersnap crust. I could have eaten the entire thing! And how gorgeous is her display?}
{Justin, Katie, and I took out the Hobie kayak. Unfortunately, it was right as the water got choppy! It was quite the work out for Katie and I to pedal the kayak with the two of us; I don't know how Justin did it all by himself with a sail!}
I like that I am continuing to try something new on my birthday. Last year I went on a hot air balloon ride and did the Shreveport-Bossier Film Trail!
 
What would you say is the best thing about your 30s? And if you haven't yet met 30, what are you looking forward to about it?



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...