Monday, March 18, 2013

the hands of time...

As little as 2 years ago I wouldn't have imagined that my St. Patrick's Day (really any day) would be spent along side my dearest friends with their respective child or in some cases children! Looking around at Russell's 30th birthday party, where green was the most popular color of the day, I was struck with the realization that most of my friends have produced an offspring! I can't wait to see Easter egg hunts this time next year when these newborns have learned how to use their legs! :) I don't know what kind of time table I live in, but it is very unrealistic and I'm okay with it. I just graduated from high school....riiiight?!

 In other news, does anyone remember Darby O'Gill and the Little People from when they were younger?!? I didn't realize it until now, but the main character is Sean Connery! Nothing like St. Patrick's Day to put you in the mood to watch this Disney classic.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...