Thursday, November 1, 2012

how hallowe'eny...

Last night we took Hudson around the neighborhood for his first Halloween trick-or-treating adventure. It's amazing to me how Hudson could look so tiny and so grown up all that the same time. Once we set our sights on a lit porch and Hudson got out of the decorated wagon, this first timer went right up to the door and knocked! He can't say "trick-or-treat" yet, but he took the candy and dropped it in his little bag. How did he know what to do?! And as if that wasn't the cutest thing I've ever seen, while Hudson was riding around in the wagon with his little brother he would periodically lean over and rest his cheek on Andrew's cheek. Be still my heart. These children are the sweetest!
{I don't think Hudson likes the taste of that piece of candy!}
{Dad and David greeted trick-or-treaters while we hit the streets.}
Lauren- great job with the costumes! I wish that knitted helmet fit me :)

Once it got too dark to candy hunt, I went home and met friends for a night of games and fried chicken!! Have you heard of Cards Against Humanity? It is the adult version of Apples to Apples. I was in stitches the whole night long. 
{Katie-bug, a Witchy Woman, and Finn the Human from Adventure Time}
 {Those cards above were all chosen to fill in the blank for " _______________. It's a trap!"}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...