Friday, June 10, 2011

pickles and reubens and crab claws, oh my!

We all have our "go-to" restaurants. The place you know will be good every time-no matter what. The Real Pickle and Herby K's are those places for me. I can't go to the Real Pickle without getting the reuben sandwich and even when I think I want to try something new at Herby K's, when ordering time comes I blurt out "the oyster loaf and marinated crab claws, please!" There is something about a place with a patio, some random things hanging on the wall, and a great glass of beer that keeps me coming back - that and a nap that inevitably follows an empty plate.
What are your favorite restaurants?

2 comments:

Frederick said...

I like those restuarants a lot too! My favorite restaurant in town has got to be either Podnuh's or Chili's. They have that local Shreveport flavor that you can't find anywhere else.

Nick said...

oh man. brings back good memories of the port. I miss some oyster loaf in a bad, bad way.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...