Thursday, April 21, 2011

follow friday...

The world of blogs can sometimes be a boggling one to me. I really didn't know blogs exhisted, or at least not about anything I would be interested in, until last spring when my coworker, Lauren, introduced me to a few. Y'all, it was like I had walked into an online library and wanted to read every book on the shelves! What a source of inspiration! I am most certain I have mentioned my favorite blogger rockstar diaries before, but if you haven't checked her out, you should!

Every time I visit her site I feel uplifted.
Here is a video of taza & husband that just warms my heart...SO romantic!

Postcards From Italy from ForYouLoveMe on Vimeo.

{video by For You Love Me}

For clothing inspiration, I love to visit Kendi Everyday. There is such grace and ease to her outfits that is so appealing...not to mention, she tells you where to find everything!
{photo from kendieveryday}


Who-What-Where
inspires YOU?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...